Joel Edgerton on Joining 'The Odd Life of Timothy Green'
Joel Edgerton on what drew him to Peter Hedges drama about new parents. When talking about teaching young co-star CJ Adams about acting Joel added, "I would like to think that children have more to teach us and strangely that is kind of what the movies says as well about parenting. Don't assume you are the only teacher in the relationship when you are a parent and a child, every now and again you are going to learn something from your child."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)