John Andreas Andersen
Cinematographer John Andreas Andersen on his TIFF film All That Matters is Past. John shares why they decided to shoot on both 16 mm and 35 mm film and the difference of shooting on film instead of on digital.
We also find out how he got involved in movie making and what valuable information he was able to learn from his mentor.
Video by: R. Laski, P. Teyssier-Verger, J. Laski, C. Smith, J. Kooistra, C. Austin, O. Pratten, S. Wilson, G. Kilday, G. Mapp
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)