Drama Actors: What Was Your Most Frightening Moment?
From Mad Men's Jon Hamm bringing up his early years of living in Los Angeles for decade as an unemployed actor, to Kiefer Sutherland and Bryan Cranston forgetting their lines during a play. Parenthood star Peter Krause and Kelsey Grammer both reveal they had gastric issues while doing theater.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)