Drama Actors: What Was Your Most Frightening Moment?
From Mad Men's Jon Hamm bringing up his early years of living in Los Angeles for decade as an unemployed actor, to Kiefer Sutherland and Bryan Cranston forgetting their lines during a play. Parenthood star Peter Krause and Kelsey Grammer both reveal they had gastric issues while doing theater.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?