Jordin Sparks Talks 'Sparkle' at the Teen Choice Awards
The "American Idol" alum and star of the upcoming "Sparkle" remake says that promoting the film has been a "bittersweet" experience in the wake of Whitney Houston's death.
"It's really bittersweet because I got to have that experience with her, and now she's not here to see the final product," Sparks tells THR. "But she is seeing it. She's up there watching."
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?