Joseph Gordon-Levitt Praises 'Dark Knight Rises' Director Nolan
Joseph Gordon-Levitt, who plays idealistic rookie cop John Blake in The Dark Knight Rises, praises the film's director, Christopher Nolan.
"Chris Nolan doesn't just make action blockbusters that are pandering to box office scores," gushes Gordon-Levitt in an interview with THR. "He's telling a truly heartfelt story that he cares about. And I think that's why people love his movies."
As for Nolan, he returns the love with roles in his insta-blockbusters.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)