Josh Henderson on Playing J.R. Ewing's Son on 'Dallas'
"John Ross is a very crucial part in his life, he is coming in to manhood, he is really trying to make his presence known. He was born into this Ewing family, he feels like Southfork and everything else is his right his birth right, and so he wants to prove himself to his father even though he doesn't really have an amazing relationship with him. He really wants to prove himself" said Josh when talking about his character.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)