Josh Henderson on Playing J.R. Ewing's Son on 'Dallas'
"John Ross is a very crucial part in his life, he is coming in to manhood, he is really trying to make his presence known. He was born into this Ewing family, he feels like Southfork and everything else is his right his birth right, and so he wants to prove himself to his father even though he doesn't really have an amazing relationship with him. He really wants to prove himself" said Josh when talking about his character.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)