Joss Whedon, Nathan Fillion, Clark Gregg
Actors Nathan Fillion and Clark Gregg join director Joss Whedon to discuss their new film Much Ado About Nothing. Joss reveals he filmed with the Red Epic cameras and then used a 5 D for his C camera for group shots. Talking about the differences of shooting on digital versus film he added, “The latitude that you get from the digital and the ability to move quickly come around and not have to light or relight everything you’re shooting is is... I wouldn’t trade that for anything.”
Video by: R. Laski, P. Teyssier-Verger, J. Laski, C. Smith, J. Kooistra, C. Austin, O. Pratten, S. Wilson, G. Kilday, G. Mapp
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)