Joss Whedon, Nathan Fillion, Clark Gregg
Actors Nathan Fillion and Clark Gregg join director Joss Whedon to discuss their new film Much Ado About Nothing. Joss reveals he filmed with the Red Epic cameras and then used a 5 D for his C camera for group shots. Talking about the differences of shooting on digital versus film he added, “The latitude that you get from the digital and the ability to move quickly come around and not have to light or relight everything you’re shooting is is... I wouldn’t trade that for anything.”
Video by: R. Laski, P. Teyssier-Verger, J. Laski, C. Smith, J. Kooistra, C. Austin, O. Pratten, S. Wilson, G. Kilday, G. Mapp
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)