'Journey to the South Pacific' Featurette: Behind the Scenes
IMAX dives under water to explore the sharks, giant rays and other inhabitants in Indonesia. Director Greg MacGillivray breaks down the "Underwater paradise" in the remote area of West Papua. The Cate Blanchette narrates the documentary from IMAX and MacGillivray Freeman Films.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)