Joy Bryant on 'Hit and Run'
Joy Bryant on teaming up with her Parenthood co-star Dax Shepard in his feature film Hit and Run. The actress also reveals she took a stunt driving course in order to perform her own stunts.
When asked about her weirdest or favorite memory of filming she recalls the naked scene with senior citizens, "It was so weird but so awesome, I'm bummed that we didn't do more takes."
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)