Joy Bryant on 'Hit and Run'
Joy Bryant on teaming up with her Parenthood co-star Dax Shepard in his feature film Hit and Run. The actress also reveals she took a stunt driving course in order to perform her own stunts.
When asked about her weirdest or favorite memory of filming she recalls the naked scene with senior citizens, "It was so weird but so awesome, I'm bummed that we didn't do more takes."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)