Jude Law's Suits Couldn't Get Any Tighter in 'Dom Hemingway'
Jude Law, Demian Bichir, Emilia Clarke and the stars of Richard Shepard's comedy stopped by our THR lounge to discuss their movie about a London crook (Jude) back on the streets after spending 12 years in prison.
"Dom has been in prison for 12 years and he has his clothes, so making Jude's suit was interesting because I wanted the suit to be tight like he grew a little in prison," says Shepard.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)