Julian Farino on the Script for 'The Oranges'
Director Julian Farino shares the message he wanted to reveal in his new movie about a relationship between an older guy and a younger woman.
He said, "Maybe there will be a whole area of Americans that might judge us just for the idea of the movie that you are putting together this relationship and you are not condemning them. The trick of the movie was, you are watching this older man, younger woman relationship unfold and you are taking along with it, and I thought that was an interesting challenge."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)