Justin Bieber Busking for Money
Manager Scooter Braun stumbled onto a video of a 14-year-old Bieber singing Aretha Franklin’s Respect, saw the other covers of Alicia Keys and Ne-Yo and knew he’d found a star. Braun scored the singer adeal with Island Records in October 2008 via his imprint with Usher, RBMG. Bieber has since sold more than 15 million copies of three albums, earning $55 million, and Forbes recently named him the third-most-powerful celebrity in the world.
Subscribers 1.5 million Views 419 million
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)