Justin Bieber Busking for Money
Manager Scooter Braun stumbled onto a video of a 14-year-old Bieber singing Aretha Franklin’s Respect, saw the other covers of Alicia Keys and Ne-Yo and knew he’d found a star. Braun scored the singer adeal with Island Records in October 2008 via his imprint with Usher, RBMG. Bieber has since sold more than 15 million copies of three albums, earning $55 million, and Forbes recently named him the third-most-powerful celebrity in the world.
Subscribers 1.5 million Views 419 million
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)