Justin Long's Character in 'For a Good Time, Call…'
Lauren Miller reveals that Justin Long's character Jesse is modeled after the movie's director Jamie Travis.
"When Justin came on board we talked about the character and he told me he liked my voice. There we were having dinner and he was recording me on his iPhone reading lines from the script. Which of course I was uncomfortable with because the last thing I want is for him to do a caricature of me" added Jamie.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)