JWOWW on Life After 'Jersey Shore'
Jennifer 'JWOWW' Farley on her plan after starring in MTV reality shows. Including wanting to create an anti-bullying show for the network.
"I'm huge in to anti-bullying so I would love to make an anti-bullying show and like calling out the bullies. And I'm very pro gay rights and would love to create a show that focuses on the stigma of it and breaking the stigma" added Jennifer.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)