JWOWW & Roger Mathews on Dating in Reality TV
The two reality stars give us their take on how they are portrayed on television and how they are able to make their relationship work.
On her spinoff show with Snooki she added, "They wanted us in the real world instead of being at the shore partying and drinking and I actually love fact that Nicole did end up pregnant because I felt that was a great part of our relationship in Jersey City. There are probably a ton of young moms that relate to Nicole."
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?