JWOWW and Snooki on the State of Reality TV
The stars of Snooki & JWOWW give us their take on the state of reality TV and what separates their MTV show from the rest. Also on the success of their show Snooki added, "When I'm home I don't get bombarded by paparazzi, I'm not a celebrity at home, I'm normal. So we like to show our real lives instead of us doing interviews, that's not fun." Also JWOWW said, "At the end of the day we don't travel with our kids, dogs, Roger and family so if we did show this life, nobody would understand it."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)