'The Bachelorette' Star Kalon on "Men Tell All" Special
The former contestant talks to THR about how he was portrayed on the reality show and what he thought of Emily's comments at the "Men Tell All" special.
"They obviously had a character to portray in myself and there was enough footage to support that character so they ran with it. I'm fine with it, I had a great time participating, I didn't necessarily fall in love so I wasn't upset on the way I was portrayed," he said.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)