Kardashians Talk Branding at NBCU's Power of the Purse Breakfast
Kim and Khloe Kardashian, along with momager Kris Jenner, speak on a panel moderated by E!’s Suzanne Kolb on marking their brand in a world of social and new media. The trio appeared during NBCU's power of the purse event, held Thursday, Feb. 21, at the Hotel Bel-Air
“We think of our brand as a brand for our fans,” says Kim of developing products, including clothing and makeup lines, that cater directly to fan requests.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)