"Literally outside when we would add movie lights or any kind of light from our sources it would start to look fake. So that was one of the stunning things that we discovered on the Alexa is you could literally go and shoot out on the street without any additional lighting if you want any kind of gritty kind of realistic look to it" said Karim. He also added, "We could have never done that on film, ever and I love film but it's over, that's the way it is."
Video by: R. Laski, P. Teyssier-Verger, J. Laski, C. Smith, J. Kooistra, C. Austin, O. Pratten, S. Wilson, G. Kilday, M. Lizaso
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)