"Literally outside when we would add movie lights or any kind of light from our sources it would start to look fake. So that was one of the stunning things that we discovered on the Alexa is you could literally go and shoot out on the street without any additional lighting if you want any kind of gritty kind of realistic look to it" said Karim. He also added, "We could have never done that on film, ever and I love film but it's over, that's the way it is."
Video by: R. Laski, P. Teyssier-Verger, J. Laski, C. Smith, J. Kooistra, C. Austin, O. Pratten, S. Wilson, G. Kilday, M. Lizaso
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)