Karmin Performing 'Brokenhearted'
Keyboardist Nick Noonan and vocalist-guitarist Amy Heidemann, both 26 and a married couple, became viral sensations last spring with acoustic-driven covers of songs by Lil Wayne, Nicki Minaj and Chris Brown. By summer, they were signed to Epic Records, where their debut album, Happy, has already generated a top 40 hit in "Brokenhearted." Earlier this year, they were musical guests on Saturday Night Live.
Subscribers 864,000 Views 211 million
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)