Kathrine McPhee's Trip to Africa with Malaria No More
Smash star Kathrine McPhee recently visited Africa with her charity of choice in 2012 Marlaria No More. An organization that supplies life-saving mosquito nets and medicine in hopes of ending malaria.
Well in Africa the singer-songwriter also visited a school she built through her McPhee Outreach Project.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)