Kathy Griffin's Advice to Women Starting Out in Entertainment
Offering a piece of advice to up-and-coming women in entertainment, Griffin says, "You better really love it because there is so much rejection, it's primarily rejection, so really, really love it. And if you don't love it, then this isn't the thing for you."
- The Epic Disney Blow-Up of 1994
- Mickey Rooney's Final Days Marred by Bizarre Family Feud
- Why Stephen Colbert Is the Perfect David Letterman Replacement
- 'The Normal Heart's' 30-Year Journey From Barbra Streisand to Ryan Murphy
- T.D. Jakes on Bringing God to Hollywood and Brushing Off Criticism From Cynics