Kathy Griffin's Advice to Women Starting Out in Entertainment
Offering a piece of advice to up-and-coming women in entertainment, Griffin says, "You better really love it because there is so much rejection, it's primarily rejection, so really, really love it. And if you don't love it, then this isn't the thing for you."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)