Fireside Chats: Katie Couric on Making Her First Documentary
Katie Couric stops by THR's video lounge at Sundance to share why she wanted to get into documentary filmmaking. "Having worked in the news business for 35 years, I realized that I kept covering stories about childhood obesity, and yet the problem kept getting progressively worse," says Fed Up producer Couric.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)