Fireside Chats: Katie Couric on Making Her First Documentary
Katie Couric stops by THR's video lounge at Sundance to share why she wanted to get into documentary filmmaking. "Having worked in the news business for 35 years, I realized that I kept covering stories about childhood obesity, and yet the problem kept getting progressively worse," says Fed Up producer Couric.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?