Kellan Lutz on 'Tarzan'
Kellan Lutz shares what it was like working on Reinhard Klooss' Tarzan. "Motion capture is amazing, I prefer it, you wear a power ranger suit, you have tape balls on you. You have 60 cameras around you capturing your every movement and there is no hair, there is no makeup" added Kellan.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?