Kellan Lutz on 'Tarzan'
Kellan Lutz shares what it was like working on Reinhard Klooss' Tarzan. "Motion capture is amazing, I prefer it, you wear a power ranger suit, you have tape balls on you. You have 60 cameras around you capturing your every movement and there is no hair, there is no makeup" added Kellan.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)