Ken Marino talks about casting Jennifer Aniston and Paul Rudd in Wanderlust, as well as collabaorating with the film's Director David Wane.
"We we're roomates in college...20 or so years ago," Marino says, "Our style of writing is just sit in a room together and start banging out stories."
On top of being one of the writers and a producer on the film, Marino also plays the character Rick.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)