THR's Music Issue: Kendrick Lamar, Of Monsters and Men on Making It in the Business
Pop Goes the World: Kendrick Lamar, Ellie Goulding, Of Monsters and Men, Priyanka Chopra, Afrojack, Juanes, Asaf Avidan and Phoenix break down how they relate to their fans, dish on the changes in the music industry and speculate on what the future holds for them. "Music can be anything, the possibilities are endless these days," says Chopra.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)