THR's Music Issue: Kendrick Lamar, Of Monsters and Men on Making It in the Business
Pop Goes the World: Kendrick Lamar, Ellie Goulding, Of Monsters and Men, Priyanka Chopra, Afrojack, Juanes, Asaf Avidan and Phoenix break down how they relate to their fans, dish on the changes in the music industry and speculate on what the future holds for them. "Music can be anything, the possibilities are endless these days," says Chopra.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)