Kris Allen on Colton Dixon's Elimination
Kris Allen talks to THR about the elimination of Colton Dixon. He added, "The results days are always terrible and everyone feels bad about it nobody wants anyone to go home but somebody has to go home and it was Colton but you know he is going to be fine. He knows what he wants to do he knows what kind of artist he wants to be, he is a great musician, great singer so he'll be fine."
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?