Kristen Wiig on Being 'Terrified' of 'Hateship Loveship' Role, Why She Didn't Watch 'SNL'
The funny lady along with director Liza Johnson stopped by THR's Toronto lounge to introduce their drama about a teenage girl who sets up her nanny with her father. Kristen Wiig also revealed she didn't watch footage of herself from her Saturday Night Live days.
"I've done films that I've never seen. ... It’s really hard because it's two different things, and when I'm acting, I don't want to think about what I look like," says Wiig. "I think I'll be more conscious of that if I watch myself."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)