Live from Cannes: Lars Ulrich on 'Metallica Through the Never’
From a yacht at the Cannes Film Festival, Metallica drummer Lars Ulrich tells THR why he and his bandmates wanted to make a second movie. Ulrich explains that the 3D release will show “what’s it like being up there amongst it, being sweated on, spit on and in the thick of it.”
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)