Lazaro Arbos 'American Idol'
"I loved the reaction towards me, I loved that they loved me for what I love, so that is the most amazing thing," Lazaro Arbos says about being selected as a top 10 finalist. The 21-year old ice cream scooper from Florida, who developed a stutter when he was six years old, has lofty ambitions for season 12, telling THR he hopes to "make the top 5 ... because we get to go to Disney World!"
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)