Lee Corso Drops F-Bomb on Live TV
Sometimes showing excitement is a good thing, but is there such a thing as going to far? In the case of longtime ESPN analyst Lee Corso, there just might. Caught up in the moment, Corso dropped an F-bomb during the College Gameday broadcast, before a college football matchup between Southern Methodist University and University of Houston in November. When it looked like Corso would pick SMU (he held up a SMU megaphone), at the very last second he shouted "F--- it!," switching to Houston and donning the head of mascot Shasta. He later apologized for his unscripted outburst.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)