Lee Corso Drops F-Bomb on Live TV
Sometimes showing excitement is a good thing, but is there such a thing as going to far? In the case of longtime ESPN analyst Lee Corso, there just might. Caught up in the moment, Corso dropped an F-bomb during the College Gameday broadcast, before a college football matchup between Southern Methodist University and University of Houston in November. When it looked like Corso would pick SMU (he held up a SMU megaphone), at the very last second he shouted "F--- it!," switching to Houston and donning the head of mascot Shasta. He later apologized for his unscripted outburst.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's Top 25 Stylist, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?