'Lee Daniels' The Butler' Cast on Creating Their Characters
The stars of Lee Daniels' new drama discuss the real and fictional inspirations for their roles and what the civil rights movement means to them. On his character Cecil Gaines, Forest Whitaker says, "There's a lot of depth that I tried to understand, decades upon decades, I had to go from my late twenties to my nineties and fill myself with all of the experiences of what went on during that time. So by the time I'm ninety something years old, you feel that I'm carrying the weight of all this time."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)