Leonardo DiCaprio Reveals Why Seven Years of Making 'Wolf' Is 'Beyond My Wildest Dreams'
At The Hollywood Reporter's Nominees Night, Wolf of Wall Street star Leonardo DiCaprio talked about how gratifying it's been to see a project that he worked to bring to the big screen for seven years receive such acclaim, including five Oscar nominations.
The Oscar nominee shares what it was like working with director Martin Scorsese and making a movie about "taking on our corrupt financial institutions."
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's Top 25 Stylist, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?