Lisa Immordino Vreeland on 'Diana Vreeland: The Eye Has to Travel
Director Lisa Immordino Vreeland on her documentary examining the life and work of Harpers Bazaar's editor Diana Vreeland.
"I think that it is going to inspire people to live and let their passion drive them and I think that's what I think we need, kind of a kick in the rear to say hey let's live our lives the way we wanted and really pursue that dream and that is the way people have been reacting to it" added Lisa.
- The Epic Disney Blow-Up of 1994
- Mickey Rooney's Final Days Marred by Bizarre Family Feud
- Why Stephen Colbert Is the Perfect David Letterman Replacement
- 'The Normal Heart's' 30-Year Journey From Barbra Streisand to Ryan Murphy
- T.D. Jakes on Bringing God to Hollywood and Brushing Off Criticism From Cynics