Lisa Immordino Vreeland on 'Diana Vreeland: The Eye Has to Travel
Director Lisa Immordino Vreeland on her documentary examining the life and work of Harpers Bazaar's editor Diana Vreeland.
"I think that it is going to inspire people to live and let their passion drive them and I think that's what I think we need, kind of a kick in the rear to say hey let's live our lives the way we wanted and really pursue that dream and that is the way people have been reacting to it" added Lisa.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?