‘Little Feet’ Cinematographer Got the Gig After the Meeting the Director on a Park Bench
Cinematographer David Walter Lech recalls that he was sitting on a park bench in L.A. when director Alexandre Rockwell sat down beside him and started a conversation, eventually asking, “Are you a camera person? I’m shooting a film next week with my kids.” Seven days later, the pair was making Little Feet.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?