Live From Cannes: Emma Watson on 'The Bling Ring'
Emma Watson sat down with THR the day after the Cannes premiere of The Bling Ring, Sofia Coppola's film, in which she plays one of a group of high schoolers who steal from celebrities' homes. The star joked about the strange coincidence that more than $1 million worth of jewels had been stolen from a Chopard employee's hotel room in the hours after the premiere. Watson also spoke about her experience making the film and on the red carpet at Cannes, only the second film festival she has ever attended.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)