Live From Cannes: The Stars and Director of Cannibal Movie 'We Are What We Are'
We Are What We Are director Jim Mickle -- joined by stars Bill Sage, Julia Garner and Wyatt Russell -- tells THR about remaking the Mexican cannibal horror movie of the same name. "If we tried to top the Mexican version at their own game, it wouldn't really work," Mickle says. "I think in ours, we have to like the girls...Not lose them as characters, but actually feel for them."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)