Documentary filmmaker Liz Garbus shares why she wanted to make a film based on Marilyn Monroe. "I think the exploitation of Marilyn's image should be set in the context of a human being Marilyn and it shouldn't be seen as an accident that Marilyn is so famous. We should understand what she did to create that and I think that I won't find it annoying if we understand that she deserves credit for this remarkable character that she created" added Liz.
Video by: R. Laski, P. Teyssier-Verger, J. Laski, C. Smith, J. Kooistra, C. Austin, O. Pratten, S. Wilson, G. Kilday, M. Lizaso, N. Ali
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)