Logan Lerman on 'Perks of Being a Wallflower'
Perks of Being a Wallflower star Logan Lerman on playing a depressed teenager in Stephen Chbosky's new drama.
"I really responded to Stephen, Stephen Chbosky's writing, it was really honest and the character was challenging and different and unique for me compared to other scripts and works out there for me, and it was something that I really wanted to do" added Logan.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?