The Big Players Who Started Out at Lorimar Productions
The famous faces that made up historic television production company reminisce about what made Lorimar a special place to work. Plus Merv Adelson (co-founder) reveals how he came up with the name for their company.
"We are all still amazingly close and you know we will be," says Leslie Moonves. "You know this is a great group and they don't make them like this anymore."
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- T.D. Jakes on Bringing God to Hollywood and Brushing Off Criticism From Cynics