Fireside Chats: Christina Hendricks, John Slattery on Finding Time to Film 'God's Pocket'
Director John Slattery, Mad Men co-star Christina Hendricks and Philip Seymour Hoffman visited THR's Sundance video lounge to chat about God's Pocket. "It's a period film, we didn't have a lot of money, we didn't have a lot of time. As a result, we started pre-production the day we finished shooting Mad Men," Slattery said.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)