Margo Martindale on Her Journey to 'August: Osage County'
The actress shares how she got into acting, being approached by Alexander Payne to star in Paris, je t-aime and what it is like to audition for Clint Eastwood. On starring in John Wells' drama August: Osage County, she added, "I had seen the play and loved it, and thought Rondi Reed was incredible, and I said 'I don't need to do it on stage because she has done it, but if there is a movie I want to play that part.'"
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)