Marion Cotillard on Her Mysterious 'Dark Knight Rises' Role
Marion Cotillard tells THR about her mysterious Dark Knight Rises character, Miranda Tate.
Describing Miranda as a "good guy," Cotillard says she's "a socialite and she has a lot of money and she wants to use this money to do good things for her city. And she's kind of fascinated by Bruce Wayne. She wants to help him to get back into the world and she wants to do things with him."
She also addresses holding up the production on the third and final installment in Christopher Nolan's trilogy.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)