Mark Duplass on the Ending of 'Your Sister's Sister'
When asked about the open ending of the movie Mark said, "It is something I've always appreciated in films I love being cast off into the abyss and trying to figure out what happened to these people after the movie is over. This is the ending that Lynn (director) always wanted but we weren't sure we could pull it off."
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?