Mary Elizabeth Winstead, James Ponsoldt
Director James Ponsoldt and his star Mary Elizabeth Winstead on their new comedy about a married couple whose love for alcohol gets pushed to the limits when the wife (Winstead) decides to get sober. "We didn't want to make a story where we abuse a character and treat her as the other and then make the audience feel pity for her because that just sounds like a Scared Straight movie of the week," Ponsoldt says. "That I find boring. I don't like message films; I like stories I like to hang out in. I like to laugh and feel like I can relate to the characters."
Video by: R. Laski, P. Teyssier-Verger, J. Laski, C. Smith, J. Kooistra, C. Austin, O. Pratten, S. Wilson, G. Kilday, M. Lizaso, N. Ali
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?