Mary J. Blige 'American Idol'
We ask singer songwriter Mary J. Blige what were the rookie mistakes made by the contestants. And what she thought Jimmy Iovine brought to the table.
Regarding the rookie mistakes she added, "I think once you are out there you can't think about how you look. You can't be concerned about how you look and you got to learn a song or know a song so that you are not even thinking about the words. It is just something that comes out of you so I think the mistake they made was not learning the songs."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)