Matthew McConaughey's ‘Mud’
Director, writer Jeff Nichols, along with co-stars Matthew McConaughey and Tye Sheridan, stop by THR's video lounge to discuss Mud, about two boys that help a fugitive hide and eventually reunite him with his true love.
“I wanted to write a film about what it is like to get your heart broken and how you process that and how you deal with it," said Nichols. "And then you pair that with, I was thinking a lot about mentors at the time and what they mean in our lives and what they mean in our lives and how they deliver information to us when we need it.".
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?