Matthew Weiner 'Mad Men' PaleyFest 2012
9:23 PM PDT 3/13/2012 by Victor Klaus
Mad Men creator and showrunner Matthew Weiner tells THR about making the fifth season's two-hour premiere, what he'd do with a bigger budget and whether he'll tackle another television series down the line.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
THR On YouTube