'Matthew's Day Off' Honda Super Bowl Commercial
Honda's Super Bowl commercial starring Matthew Broderick reprising his role as Ferris Bueller.
The car company's two-minute commercial shows Broderick faking an illness to get out of work on a movie. Fans of Ferris Bueller's Day Off will recognize plenty of re-worked scenes from the classic film, starting with "How could I handle work on a day like today?"
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)