Max Greenfield on His Awkward Audition for Fox's 'New Girl'
Max Greenfield shares what his audition process was like since his wife is a Fox casting director.
"She was just hired on Fox and was like, 'please don't do a Fox show.' It was ridiculous. Oddly enough, she was taken out of the process because the studio found out I was the choice for the role, and then a call came from the network saying, 'you have to take Tess (Sanchez) out of the room, out of the process,'" he explained.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?