Max Greenfield on His Awkward Audition for Fox's 'New Girl'
Max Greenfield shares what his audition process was like since his wife is a Fox casting director.
"She was just hired on Fox and was like, 'please don't do a Fox show.' It was ridiculous. Oddly enough, she was taken out of the process because the studio found out I was the choice for the role, and then a call came from the network saying, 'you have to take Tess (Sanchez) out of the room, out of the process,'" he explained.
- The Epic Disney Blow-Up of 1994
- Mickey Rooney's Final Days Marred by Bizarre Family Feud
- Why Stephen Colbert Is the Perfect David Letterman Replacement
- 'The Normal Heart's' 30-Year Journey From Barbra Streisand to Ryan Murphy
- T.D. Jakes on Bringing God to Hollywood and Brushing Off Criticism From Cynics